Veterans Educational Benefits

Veterans Education Benefits may be available to Veterans, Servicemembers and their families for approved programs at ACHE.  Explore your benefit options at VA |, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs or call the toll-free number at 1-888-442-4551.

Veterans may be eligible to receive many benefits for education and training programs that are administered by VA, which may be found here.  Comparison of VA Education benefits and Payment Rates may be found here. Handout and forms may be found at U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs.

If you are eligible for Veterans Education Benefits and would like to use them for an approved program at ACHE, submit a VA Certification Request Form with your Certificate of Eligibility to the Office of Financial Aid.  The School Certifying Official at ACHE will review your request and certify your enrollment and/or tuition and fee costs to the V.A.

If you have received Veterans Education Benefits at another school, you must submit a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form.  Veterans or Servicemembers may submit this form online.  Dependents of a veteran or Servicemember may submit this form online.

Students receiving Chapter 31 education benefits must have his or her Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor contact the Business Office and Office of Financial Aid to provide eligibility and to request an invoice to be submitted each term. Invoices will not be provided to your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor until after you have begun attendance in classes.

The Certifying Official is Glenna Gilliam, Director of Financial Aid.  If you have any questions or to submit a VA Certification Form for ARCOM, please contact her via phone at 479-308-2209 or e-mail.