Student Affairs at the Arkansas Colleges of Health Education provides a variety of support services for students enrolled in all programs on the ACHE campus. We take pride in supporting students as they pursue their professional and personal ambitions of service in healthcare.
Student Affairs Offices include the following support services:
- Admissions and recruitment
- Financial Aid and financial literacy
- Registrar and student records
- Student support services
- Student Activities and student life
- Student Government Association and other professional student organizations
- Student leadership
Additionally, we facilitate leadership, community service, social, and other learning opportunities that take place outside the classroom. It is our goal to complement and enhance your educational experience by connecting you with fellow students, faculty, staff, and the community we are proud to call home.