Our campus is within perfect proximity to cycling and walking trails, scenic natural features, and destinations for outdoor adventure. We are a dog-friendly campus and love seeing our students out with their furry study mates.
- Anatomy Boot Camp Move-In (Su) July 5
- OMS-I & MSB Student Move-In (M-Su) July 13-19
- OMS-II Student Move-In (M-F) July 27 – August 2
We believe Arkansas Colleges of Health Education isn’t just a great place to begin your career, it’s a great place to call home. Located adjacent to ACHE, The Residents offer students comfortable, convenient on-cam pus living. Apartment amenities include a swimming pool, fitness center basketball court, barbeque pavilion, dog park, study rooms, 24-hour security, washer and dryer, refrigerator, and microwave in each apartment.
The Village at Heritage offers a unique, on-campus living experience. Located across from ACHE, the Village features both residential and
commercial spaces, blending comfort and convenience. The Village is designed to promote healthy, neighborly living and includes restaurants, walking trails, a lake, health and entertainment facilities, barbeque pavilion, basketball court, and more! The Village is the perfect spot to live, study, and play!
- Granite countertops
- Laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room, and kitchen area
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchen appliances (stove, refrigerator with icemaker and microwave)
- Washer and Dryer in every apartment
- Pet friendly (20 pound weight limit)
Included in Pricing
- Premium Cable with DVR
- Internet (campus wide)
- 24-hour Security
- Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
- Grilling areas
- Dog park
- Private study rooms