Welcome to the Office of the Registrar!

The Registrar is responsible for maintenance of grades and transcripts; coordination of the academic calendars and registration schedule; interpretation, implementation and compliance with policies and procedures related to academic record-keeping as well as providing accurate individual and aggregate data to internal and external constituencies.  The Registrar can be reached via email at or 479-308-2210.

Student Records

Student records are maintained in the Office of Student Affairs by the Registrar. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (PL93-80) (FERPA), will govern the release of information for this record which contains the student’s name, social security number, transcript from ACHE , transcripts and transcript evaluations from other educational agencies attended by the student, secondary school transcripts, scholastic aptitude, other standardized test scores, ACHE admission application and general correspondence with the student. Letters concerning misconduct or disciplinary actions at ACHE are made part of the student’s permanent record.

Students receive their grades electronically. The student may request to examine their permanent record by contacting the Registrar in the Office of Student Affairs:

Transcript Request from Students

Upon written request to the Office of the Registrar, a current or former ACHE student or graduate may request a transcript. ACHE reserves the right to deny the release of any transcript for reasons including but not limited to: not meeting financial obligations to ACHE or its affiliates, not following the procedure set forth in the withdrawal/leave/exit process from ACHE , and/or not returning ACHE and/or ACHE issued items as requested.

Transcripts from previous institutions attended and other documents submitted during the admissions process to ACHE are the property of ACHE and will not be returned to the student or forwarded to a third party.

Transcripts are issued by the Registrar.

Transcripts will not be issued for students who have any type of administrative hold on their record/account.

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are printed on ACHE security paper in partial color with Registrar’s signature, date, and official ACHE seal. Any official transcript request must include the name and address of the person/institution to whom the official transcript is to be sent.

An enrolled student or former ACHE student or graduate in good standing with no outstanding, fines, fees, or requirements may request an official transcript be sent to a third party. Official transcripts are sent directly to the third party as directed by the student (e.g., scholarship agency, residency program, licensure board, etc.). The Office of the Registrar reserves the right to verify the agency or address where the transcript is to be sent.

Official transcripts and other formal documents are permanent and may not be amended after graduation.

Current Student In-Person Pickup

Unofficial Transcripts

The Registrar’s Office only produces and sends official transcripts. It does not issue unofficial transcripts to students or agencies. Students have 24/7 access to unofficial transcripts on myPortal.

Degree and Enrollment Verification

Degree or enrollment verifications may be needed for a variety of reasons.  Current students needing any detailed information within their letter should choose the “in-person” option.  This may be needed for insurance purposes, scholarships, proof of address for driver’s license, jury duty, or a variety of other special needs.

ARCOM clinical students needing enrollment verification and/or good standing letters for rotations should contact their student coordinator in the Clinical Department of ARCOM.

Current Student In-Person Pickup And/Or Personalized Letter

Change of Information

Legal Name Change
Students can complete a Name Change Form to update their legal name. A name change will require additional official (no photocopies) documentation such as, but not limited to:

  • Legal document that necessitates the name change (marriage license, naturalization papers, court decree, etc.)
  • Updated driver’s license, passport, or other government issued photo ID
  • Updated social security card

Name changes will not be made in the Student Information System without proper documentation and sufficient evidence supporting the legal name change.

Preferred Name

Please contact the Office of the Registrar regarding preferred name information.

Address, Phone Number, Emergency Contact Information

Current students should update their address, phone number, and emergency contact information in their student portal.  Former students may request a Change of Address form from the Office of the Registrar.  Help documents are located in myPortal > Student Documents.

In addition to changing their information in the student portal, OMS-III and OMS-IV students must also notify the Office of Clinical Medicine  of any changes in mailing address, phone number, or emergency contact information so that information may be updated in E*Value.  It is required that the Office of Clinical Medicine be notified of any changes within 30 days to ensure that the student is available for information and emergencies. It is the responsibility of the student to inform the Office of Clinical Medicine of the address to be used during vacation periods. Non-compliance may result in disciplinary action.

Checkout Procedures for Student Dismissal, Withdrawal, or Leave of Absence

It is imperative that any student who leaves ACHE for any reason go through the checkout procedure before his or her dismissal, withdrawal, or leave of absence can be said to be final. This requirement may be waived at ACHE ’s option. Failure to complete this exit procedure may cause ACHE to withhold all records pertaining to the student’s attendance.

The checkout procedure is as follows:

  1. If the student is withdrawing, he or she must supply the Senior Assistant Dean of Student Affairs with a letter of resignation, or if requesting a leave of absence, must supply the Senior Assistant Dean of Student Affairs with an approved request signed by the dean.
  2. If the student is being dismissed, the Dean or the chairperson of the Student Progress Committee will notify the Senior Assistant Dean of Student Affairs of the dismissal as soon as possible and communicate with the student who is being dismissed that a checkout is in order.
  3. As soon as the Senior Assistant Dean of Student Affairs is formally notified of the student’s leaving school, a memorandum stating the change in the student’s status will be produced and all appropriate ACHE offices and professors will be notified.
  4.  Before leaving campus, the student needs to undergo an exit interview with the:
  • Office of Student Affairs
  • Office of Financial Aid (if applicable)
  • Business Office

When the student completes these obligations, ACHE will then release the student’s records upon the proper request. Exit forms and checkout instructions are available in the ACHE Office of Student Affairs. Checkout procedures may be waived by ACHE if sufficient reliable evidence indicates that a possible security risk exists. In any event, a suspended or dismissed student will be afforded due process.