The Registrar is the official custodian of the academic records of all students enrolled at the Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (ARCOM). The Registrar is responsible for the distribution of information regarding academic performance of the students of the College to current and future individuals and organizations as needed, ensuring protection of the students’ privacy and rights.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in academic record-keeping or record-keeping in a similar setting
- Master’s Degree
- Previous experience at a Health Professions College or University
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state regulations including FERPA
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to all federal and state regulations and statutes
- Demonstrate time management skills and organizational skills
- Ability to delegate
- Ability to problem-solve
- Knowledge of College Policy and Procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com.
Oops! We could not locate your form.