7000 Chad Colley Boulevard
Fort Smith, AR 72916
Send a Message
Dianna Jordan has held positions at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith as the Assistant Purchasing Agent, the Director of Procurement Services, and Contracts Manager where she oversaw bidding and construction contracting for new campus facilities and renovation projects, including the restoration of the Drennen Scott historical site in Van Buren. Currently, Dianna serves as the Director of Procurement for the Arkansas Colleges of Health Education.
Dianna is active in public fund raising events for the American Cancer Society, The United Way, and the American Heart Association. Born in Fort Smith, Arkansas, she currently resides in Oklahoma and has one son, Cody.
- Attended University of Arkansas Fort Smith 2002-2009
- Attended Westark Community College 1995-1998
- Gans, Oklahoma Public Schools, Diploma 1976
- Lucille Speakman Excellence Award, University of Arkansas Fort Smith, 2002
- Arkansas Agency Purchasing Officials, 1998-2005
- Arkansas Association of Colleges and University Business Officers (AACUBO)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP)
- National Association of Educational Buyers (NAEB)
- University of Arkansas Fort Smith, USC Council