LaTisha Standokes, MS
Mrs. LaTisha Standokes serves as the Director of Admissions for the College of Health Sciences (Occupational Therapy & Physical Therapy programs). She has over 11 years of professional higher education experience primarily in college admissions, recruitment, and academic program advising. Prior to joining ACHE, she served at Wiley College, University of Central Arkansas, and LSU Shreveport.
LaTisha is passionate about college admissions and student success and enjoys helping students throughout the application and admissions process.
For relaxation and fun, she enjoys nature walks, traveling, board games, jigsaw puzzles, and spending time with family.
- 2019-Present Northwestern State University of Louisiana, Natchitoches, LA
- Doctor of Education in Adult Learning & Workforce Development
- Anticipated graduation date: Spring 2023
- 2012 LSU Shreveport, Shreveport, LA
- Master of Science in Human Services Administration
- 2008 LSU Shreveport, Shreveport, LA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Administration
Areas of Expertise
- Student Success
- Student Development
- Lifelong Learning