Dan Lynch, DO
Dr. Lynch is a native of Hattiesburg, MS and a graduate of William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM). He completed his residency in Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine at Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, MO and is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM. Prior to joining ARCOM, Dr. Lynch worked in private practice focusing on the evaluation and nonsurgical management of musculoskeletal and neuropathic pain. Dr. Lynch is married to Jennifer, a pharmacist, and they have one daughter, Clara Grace. Dr. Lynch enjoys playing music, painting, watching movies, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
- 2019 – Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Residency, Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville, MO
- 2015 – Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Hattiesburg, MS
- 2007 – Bachelor of Science in Geography, The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, M
- 2014 – Joel W. and Lois S. McKenzie Medical Scholarship
- 2014 – A.T. Still Memorial Scholarship
- 2012 – Lois S. McKenzie Humanitarian Award
- 2007 – Magna Cum Laude, University of Southern Mississippi Honors College
Areas of Expertise/Interest
Dr. Lynch’s focus is to train students and residents to use their understanding of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology to evaluate and treat patients, relying on critical thinking skills instead of memorization.