Anna Layne, MEd
Anna Layne, MeD, a native of Mississippi, is the FOPC Clinical Coordinator. She received her M.Ed. in Higher Education Leadership from the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, and her B.A in English from Arkansas Tech University.
Anna has 16 years of higher education experience: serving the University of Arkansas- Fort Smith as the Associate Registrar, Director of the University Testing Center, as Interim Director of Academic Advising Center and Career Development Center, volunteered to be a Title IX Investigator, and as a Professional Advisor. She served Arkansas Tech University as the Assistant Director International and Multicultural Student Services, and Administrative Assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School. She is passionate about our community and volunteers as Program Coordinator for Prison Fellowship’s Angel Tree Prison Ministry in Sabastian and surrounding counties since 2014. She is active in Community Bible Church, Fort Smith where she and her husband, Terry attend. They live in Fort Smith and have a blended family of five grown children and five grandchildren.
- M.Ed., Higher Education Leadership, University of Arkansas Fayetteville
- B.A., English, Arkansas Tech University
- Volunteer Work
Anna enjoys volunteer opportunities with Prison Fellowship Angel Tree Ministry, Relay for Life, and various opportunities within her church and in the community.
- Domestic and international travel, and loves the beach
- Sewing and Quilting (hand and machine)
- Home improvement projects with her husband
- Family (especially her grandchildren: Molly, Phoenix, Evelyn, Olivia, and Jolene)