Alex Habegger, PT, DPT, OCS
Alex Habegger is an assistant professor in the school of physical therapy. He earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in 2016 from the University of Saint Mary and a Bachelor of Science Degree from Nebraska Wesleyan University in Exercise Science. He has practiced as a physical therapist in Nebraska treating a variety of patients with a focus in orthopedics in the acute care, home health, and outpatient settings.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Saint Mary, Leavenworth KS (May 2013 – May 2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Nebraska Wesleyan University, Lincoln NE (August 2009 – May 2013)
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1
- Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy
Areas of Expertise/Interest