Chris Brown, CPA
Some people think that being a CPA means Chris is a numbers person. In reality, he is a people person. He loves working with people everyday. Growing up a preacher’s kid, Chris was taught to look for opportunities to serve others. He strives to look for those opportunities each day. Whether as a CPA, worship leader, husband, father, or friend, these truths hold firm: serve people, love people.
Chris is a graduate of Arkansas Tech University and started his career in public accounting as a staff accountant in 2010 at Landmark CPAs in Fort Smith. He eventually rose to the roll of Audit Manager before coming to ACHE in 2021. Chris is a licensed CPA in the state of Arkansas.
- 2010 BSBA in Accounting from Arkansas Tech
- 2016 – Arkansas Business Journal “20 in their 20’s” list
- 2016 – NWA Business Journal “Fast 15” list
- 2017 – Arkansas Society of CPA’s “Emerging CPA of the Year” award
- 2019 – Arkansas Tech “19 in 9” award
- 2019 – AICPA Leadership Academy Graduate
Areas of Expertise/Leadership
- Leadership development through teaching and sharing life with people
- Bow hunting
- Razorback sports
- Chelsea FC