The Systems Analyst will work with the Director of Information Systems and Technology in supporting the infrastructure, application and technology solutions that meet the needs and goals of all divisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tier 1 support of staff, faculty, and students with IT requirements.
- Support of Windows 10, Office 2016, Office365 and various desktop applications
- Deployment of new hire devices and training.
- Classroom technology support.
- Stay updated on changes within the Information Systems and Technology field.
- Promote effective working relationships with administration, faculty, staff, students and outside contacts including contractors and vendors.
- Develop, organize, and evaluate information technology functions.
- Maximize information technology by researching and evaluating innovations and trends in the IT industry.
- Assist with the implementation and support of Information Systems and Technology needs related to infrastructure, applications and technology.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a group member; team player.
- Provide comradery based on ethics and principles as they relate to the IT activities of the COM.
- Demonstrate a sensitivity to, and understanding of the diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of faculty, staff, and students.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Demonstrate adaptability and the willingness to assist the college in fulfilling its mission and vision through IT duties and/or perform special duties as assigned.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Microsoft, CompTIA or technology related certification
- Two years (2) progressive experience in supporting high quality technology assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Four years (4) progressive experience in supporting high quality technology assets.
- Experience in the support of technology assets in an academic environment.
- Experience in the support of technology assets in a medical environment.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Proficiency in infrastructure, applications, and technology terminology.
- Advanced knowledge of advanced PC troubleshooting skills and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret computer programs and make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and monitor multiple tasks and assignments.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.