Susan Devero, a native of Oklahoma, received her Bachelor of Science in Journalism with minors in Advertising and Public Relations from Oklahoma State University. She has held several marketing positions, most recently, Events Coordinator for the Chancellor’s Office, University of Arkansas – Fort Smith. She is currently the Director of Community Relations of the Arkansas Colleges of Health Education.
Susan is active as a volunteer in the Fort Smith community and has served on several boards including: The Hamilton House Child Safety Center, Trinity Junior High School Board (President, 2012), The Alzheimer’s Association, and Step Up, Speak Out (a community movement to prevent childhood sexual abuse). She and her husband, Ed live in Fort Smith and are the parents of two daughters, Grace and Gabrielle.
- Bachelor of Science, Oklahoma State University
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Service Award – 2015
- Noble Causes Award Recipient 2013
- Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2012
- Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce Health Coalition Committee
- Chancellor’s Leadership Council, Advisor 2009 – 2015
- Lionheart Volunteer for UAFS
- Chi Omega Fraternity Alumna Association