Jonathan W. Hataway is a native of Alabama, born in Dothan. He has held management and engineering positions in healthcare and higher education, most recently at the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Jonathan earned his Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems with concentration in networking from Troy University. He also holds current professional certifications in Microsoft, Citrix, and Cisco systems. He and his wife April live in Greenwood, Arkansas, and are the parents of two sons, Caden and Gavin, and a daughter, Maggie.
- 2004 – B.S., Troy University Dothan
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator
- “The Use of Live Streaming from the Simulation Center to the Lecture Hall: A case presentation of Serotonin Syndrome.” Journal of the International Association of Medical Science Educators. 2014. Special Issue.
- Outdoor Activities
- Spending Time with my Family
- College Football