The Receptionist for ARCOM’s main lobby will provide a wide variety of administrative support for the Operations Department including professionally greeting, welcoming, and appropriately directing guests as well as answering incoming calls and directing calls to the appropriate department or individual. Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains employee and department directories.
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Responsible for ordering general office supplies and maintaining adequate inventory.
- Provide clerical support for Information Systems & Technology, Buildings and Grounds, and Security Services Departments.
- Ensure that the main lobby and entrance is professionally maintained.
- Provide feedback for better serving guests and callers.
- Provide assistance to students, employees, and visitors in the Campus Store, as needed.
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively with staff, faculty, supervisors, and students.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a professional office environment.
- Receptionist experience and/or acting as the first point of contact for callers and guests in person at an organization or business.
- Associates degree.
- Two Years (2) experience serving as receptionist and/or administrative support in a professional office environment.
- Experience working in an educational environment.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to convey professionalism as first point of contact for ARCOM.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Good computer skills. Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn and take instruction.
- Ability to create and refine processes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com.