OMS II Coordinator
The OMS II Coordinator, with oversight and direction from the Associate Dean of Preclinical Medicine and Research and the Director of Preclinical Curriculum, assist in the efficient implementation and operation of the curriculum management system. Work closely with faculty on OMS II course delivery, course activities, examination construction and delivery.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in implementation and operation of the delivery platform for the curriculum to ensure that it is accurately, efficiently and timely posted and delivered to the students.
- Assist in the day to day operation of curriculum management.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the exam software and assessment software
- Assist in the development and posting of grades.
- Work with faculty on OMS II course delivery, course activities, examination construction and delivery.
- Assist in the development and delivery of course syllabus.
- Update course content and course activities as requested.
- Provide editorial review of content as requested.
- Assist faculty in outcome measurements and documentation.
- Serve as primary liaison between faculty and students regarding course content and delivery.
- Serve as liaison between staff, faculty, students, and IT Services.
- Other duties as requested and/or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education or health related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ related work experience for consideration
- Work experience related to program development, program logistics, or data input
- Experience working with students
- Bachelor’s degree in education or health related field
- Experience working within medical or health education
- Two plus years of experience working with students and faculty
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Display professionalism for the college in all communication and interaction
- Ability to prioritize and organize numerous and varied assignments
- High-energy, versatile, self-directed
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Availability beyond normal work week hours
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com.