The Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for managing the ACHE web site content, various social medial platforms, event planning, and working with student organizations under the direction of the Executive Director of Community Relations. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator will function as the department’s administrative support including assisting the Executive Director with the daily operations of the department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections encourages community members to take action
- Moderate all use-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuous improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Assist with the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Design and create in-house marketing materials
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping.
- May staff trade show/events and promotional events as needed.
- Assist with special events
- Assist with quarterly newsletter
- Assist with writing and releasing press releases
- Work closely with student organizations by photographing and publicizing their events
- Assist with the management of the online campus store as well as inventory of the campus store located on campus.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in marketing, public relations, graphic design, photography
- Experience with presentation design
- Proven working experience in social medial marketing or as a digital media specialist
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, News Media, or Public Relations
- Experience in managing the content of a web site for an organization.
- Experience in creating and delivering a newsletter
- Experience in special event planning/hosting an event for a large organization
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Expertise in copy writing, creating power point presentations, Excel and Word documents and Outlook
- Experienced with Hootsuite, InDesign, Photo Shop
- Knowledge of web design and web development
- Exemplary customer service
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.