The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day operations of the department and performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports. Additionally, the position supports management, staff, and faculty with Human Resources related tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five years of experience in a professional office environment
- One year of experience in the HR field
- Experience working with an HRIS system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience
- Two + years of experience in the HR field
- Experience with administration of benefits