Rebecca has over 20 years of experience in administrative office work and currently serves as the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO. She assists with all preparations for Board meetings, review and preparation of Grants & Scholarship reports, and writing Annual Reports.
Her past positions include having been Coordinator of Operations for the Sparks Development Foundation, Coordinator for the Administrative office for the Sparks Medical Foundation, Patient Coordinator and Administrative Secretary for the Phillips Cancer Support House, and Personnel Assistant at Holt Krock Clinic.
Rebecca was born and raised in Texarkana, Texas. She and her husband, Dennis, moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas, in 1991 with their two daughters, Allyson and Brooke. She enjoys spending time with her four grandchildren: Taylor, Gabriel, Ariel, and Emma. She and Dennis spend time doing outdoor activities such as camping and fishing in addition to gardening.
- 1977 – 1978 Stephen F. Austin University, Nacogdoches, TX
- 1976 – 1977 Texarkana Community College, Texarkana TX
- 1973 – 1975 Texas Senior High, Texarkana Texas
- Owned and operated Ameis Manufacturing Jewelers, a small specialty shop in Texarkana, Texas, with her husband.
- Was nominated and received the first “Starfish of the Month” award and $100 out of pool of over 1200 employees in the Sparks Health System for upholding and living the standard of service from the Sparks Rewards and Recognition Team in 2003.
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Customer Service
- Communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Office Publisher, Office Outlook
- Basic Accounting