Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
The Executive Assistant to the President and CEO will be responsible for providing a wide variety administrative and operation support to the Office of the President and other members of the executive team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Function as liaison between the President/CEO, senior administrators, faculty, staff, students, and outside contacts on a daily basis to promote effective working relationships.
- Manage the professional schedule of the President/CEO including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Assist the President/CEO with preparation of communications, presentations, budget, operational and strategic planning documents.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Office of the President/CEO including screening of phone calls and e-mails, opening and distribution of mail as requested, the greeting of visitors, using good judgment to determine those requiring priority attention.
- Coordinate and assist with professional and social events, i.e. preparation and distribution of meeting and event invitations, arrangement of site venues and refreshments, etc.
- Provide administrative leadership and mentorship for other support staff of the college.
- Maintain legal documents and contracts as directed by the President/CEO.
- Assume responsibility for the development and administration of specific projects as assigned.
- Anticipate problems, critical issues, and opportunities and advises the President/CEO accordingly.
- Records, distributes, and maintains minutes of Board of Trustees meetings as well as other meetings and committees as requested by the President/CEO.
- Participate on college committees and provide feedback to ensure that ACHE’s core values are met with an emphasis on continued improvement.
- Assist other members of the executive team.
- Other duties as assigned by the President or his/her designee.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Three years (3) experience as Executive Administrative Assistant
- Proficient computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Five years (5) experience as Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Experience as an event coordinator.
- Experience at an accredited university, health professions college or medical school.