The Executive Assistant to the Dean will provide a wide variety of executive administrative and operational support. Duties will include, but not limited to, preparation of communications, presentations, planning documents, minutes of meetings/committees as well as coordination of travel, maintenance of legal documents, and management of day to day operations of the Office of the Dean.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three years (3) experience as Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Five years (5) experience as Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Experience as an event coordinator.
- Experience at an accredited university, health professions college or medical school.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Display professionalism for the college in all communication and interaction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to prioritize and organize numerous and varied assignments.
- High-energy, versatile, self-directed.