The Custodian will provide support for the building and facility to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment is maintained for employees, students, and guests.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Two Years (2) experience in custodial care of a large commercial building.
- Five Years (5) experience in custodial care of a facility in a professional environment.
- Experience working in an educational environment.
- Experience in a medical environment with an understanding of HIPAA.
- Experience with OSHA guidelines within realm of custodial responsibilities.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com.