The Curriculum Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the curriculum at the medical college to create an effective learning experience for the students. Responsibilities will include building relationships with all members of the institution to ensure that students have adequate learning materials, classrooms and faculty. Assuring the success of the students in their field of medical education is the top priority of the Curriculum Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Actively supports the delivery and implementation of the educational curriculum
- Implement attendance, lecture delivery, assessment, scheduling and related logistics needed to ensure smooth delivery of the curriculum
- Monitor student progress throughout the curriculum and participate in team discussions about students needing interventions and assistance
- Assists in the development of course syllabi, class scheduling, room assignments and preparation of exams
- Ensure the curriculum and related materials comply with policies and procedures
- Actively support a positive learning environment for students as they progress through the curriculum
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, education or health related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ related work experience for consideration
- Work experience related to program development, program logistics, or data input
- Master’s degree in social science, education, health, public administration or related field
- Experience working within medical or health education
- Experience working with students
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Display professionalism for the college in all communication and interaction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to prioritize and organize numerous and varied assignments.
- High-energy, versatile, self-directed.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.