The Curriculum Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the curriculum at the medical college to create an effective learning experience for the students. Responsibilities will include building relationships with all members of the institution to ensure that students have adequate learning materials, classrooms and faculty. Assuring the success of the students in their field of medical education is the top priority of the Curriculum Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively supports the delivery and implementation of OMS-1 & OMS-2 educational curriculum
- Implement attendance, lecture delivery, scheduling and related logistics needed to ensure smooth delivery of the curriculum
- Assists in the development of course syllabi, class scheduling, room assignments and preparation of exams
- Actively support a positive learning environment for students as they progress through the curriculum
- Works in cooperation with Academic Affairs in implementation of curriculum and assessment activities
- Works in cooperation with faculty, administrative assistants, and IT in preparation of course materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, education or health related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ related work experience for consideration
- Work experience related to program development, program logistics, or data input
- Experience working with students
- Experience working within medical or health education
- Two plus years of experience working with students
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Display professionalism for the college in all communication and interaction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to prioritize and organize numerous and varied assignments.
- High-energy, versatile, self-directed.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.