AV Systems Administrator
Working with the CTO in supporting the infrastructure, application and technology solutions that meet the needs and goals of all divisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tier 1 & 2 support of staff, faculty, and students with IT requirements.
- Support of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Office 2016, Office365 and various desktop applications
- Classroom technology support.
- Management of Crestron driven audio/video network and connected devices.
- Stay updated on changes within the Information Systems and Technology field.
- Promote effective working relationships with administration, faculty, staff, students and outside contacts including contractors and vendors.
- Develop, organize, and evaluate information technology functions.
- Maximize information technology by researching and evaluating innovations and trends in the IT industry.
- Assist with the implementation and support of Information Systems and Technology needs related to infrastructure, applications and technology.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a group member; team player.
- Provide comradery based on ethics and principles as they relate to the IT activities of the COM.
- Demonstrate a sensitivity to, and understanding of the diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of faculty, staff, and students.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Demonstrate adaptability and the willingness to assist the college in fulfilling its mission and vision through IT duties and/or perform special duties as assigned.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
Education and Experience
- CompTIA+, Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent certification
- Two years (2) progressive experience in supporting audio/video solutions
- Two years (2) progressive experience in supporting high quality technology assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Microsoft Solutions Certified Associate in Windows Operating Systems
- Four years (4) progressive experience in supporting audio/video solutions
- Four years (4) progressive experience in supporting high quality technology assets.
- Experience in the support of technology assets in an academic environment.
- Experience in the support of technology assets in a medical environment.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- May be required to work outside the standard M-F work schedule and hours.
- Proficiency in infrastructure, applications, and technology terminology.
- Advanced knowledge of advanced PC troubleshooting skills and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret computer programs and make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and monitor multiple tasks and assignments.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com