Apply for Federal Student Aid
Create your personal Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. Your FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually. Arkansas Colleges of Health Education (ACHE) Federal School Code: 042568
2018-2019 FAFSA Tips for Graduate/Professional Students:
- Submitting your FAFSA is free!
- Online applications are processed sooner.
● FAFSA’s can be submitted as early as October 1, 2017.
- Use 2016 income information for student (and spouse).
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) is available October 1, 2017 for 2018-2019 aid year, but remains unavailable for 2017-2018 aid year.
- Parental information is not required.
You will receive your Student Aid Report (SAR) via e-mail or postal mail. Your SAR is a summary of the FAFSA data you submitted.
Review your SAR and make any corrections. Corrections made online to your FAFSA is the easiest and fastest option.
The ARCOM Office of Financial Aid will generally receive an electronic copy of the information you submitted on the FASFA website within 3-5 business days. Processing of financial aid eligibility for OMS I students will not begin until after a deposit has been received.
Students who are selected for verification may be required to submit additional information before their financial aid eligibility can be determined. All notifications for information requests will be sent via the student portal.
Once financial aid eligibility is determined by the Office of Financial Aid a financial aid award notification will be sent via your student portal with instructions on how to view, accept or decline financial aid awards.