The proposed Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Smith, Arkansas invites applicants for the positon of Director of Development. The primary responsibility of the Test Position will be securing sufficient funds to realize the mission of the proposed Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine as established by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, public affairs, fund development, communications, or related discipline.
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s degree in marketing, public affairs, fund development, communications or related discipline.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods of effective public relations and strategic communications with potential donors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective grant writing.
- Knowledge of fundraising management including federal and state legislation affecting non-profit organizations, special events planning and management.
If you need assistance in the application process because of a disability, or for any other reason, please contact Barbara Jetton, Director of Human Resources, at 479.308.2291 or email@example.com.